Kilner’s Engineering is a repetition engineering company delivering sophisticated and diverse manufacturing services for Queensland based businesses. Offering a complete turnkey service from initial design to final assembly, incorporating significant vertical integration to process raw material into multicomponent complex assemblies using a wide range of engineering processes.
We will operate our business in a professional and responsible way, which will reflect our commitment to the continual improvement of our Quality Management System, the products & services we provide to our customers, our respect for the environment, and the health and safety of our employees.
We are committed to:
• Developing, implementing and continuously improving the effectiveness of our quality system;
• Complying with applicable statutory obligations, standards and codes of practice relevant to the services we provide.
• Working collaboratively with our customers to satisfy their expectations and agreed contractual and specification requirements in a professional and cost-effective manner;
• Ensuring all work activities are carried out by skilled, competent, and suitably trained people who are empowered to deliver quality products
• Encouraging employee participation in quality related decisions and promoting knowledge exchange regarding lessons learnt; and
• Educating and training our people to continually improve skills, awareness and knowledge of quality issues and practices.
Measurable objectives are set annually through key performance indicators and associated targets. Personnel are assigned responsibilities to ensure these standards are met, with progress monitored and communicated throughout the year.